The UT54LVDM055LV Dual Driver/Dual Receiver is ideal for applications requiring ultra-low power dissipation and high data rates.
Designed for point-to-point and multi-point data transmission over printed circuit board traces, backplanes or cables, the device supports up to 400.00Mbps data rates utilizing Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) technology.
- Two drivers and two receivers with individual enables
- >400.0 Mbps (200 MHz) switching rates
- +340mV differential signaling
- 3.3 V power supply
- TTL compatible inputs
- 10mA LVDS output drivers
- TTL compatible outputs
- Cold spare all pins
- Ultra low power CMOS technology
- LVDS Communication Systems
- Microprocessor and FPGA LVDS driver protection
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: 300 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤100 MeV-cm2/mg
- 18-Lead Flatpack
- 50-mil Pitch
- 1.25W (Maximum)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
All CAES LVDS products – HBM ESD ratings added to Data Sheet (DS) and SMD documents
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.