The monolithic UT63M143 Transceivers are complete transmitter and receiver pairs for +3 volt MIL-STD-1553A and 1553B applications.
Encoder and decoder interfaces are idle low and offered in a dual-channel 36-pin DIP or 24-lead Flatpack packages designed for us in any MIL-STD-1553 applications.
- 3.3-volt only operation
- Dual-cavity monolithic silicon technology
- Fit and functionally compatible to industry standard transceiver
- Idle low transmitter inputs and receiver outputs
- Supports MIL-STD-1553A/B
- Satellite Avionics Communications
- Subsystem Command, Control and Data Acquisition
- Battery Electronics Management and Telemetry
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: 1M rad(Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤111 MeV-cm2/mg
- Flexible Packaging Offering:
- Dual-channel, 24-Lead Flatpack, 50-mil Pitch
- Dual-channel, 36-Pin DIP, 100-mil Pitch
- 7.1W (max)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- 9A515.e.1 – RadHard (300k rad(Si))
- 9A515.e.2 – RadHard (1M rad(Si))
- SMD Number:
The objective of this product advisory is to inform MIL-STD-1553 circuit designers of lessons learned during a residual voltage investigation and to offer some transformer selection recommendations to minimize residual voltage.
This amendment adds BTTC as an approved transformer supplier for optimal compatibility with the CAES 1553 Transceiver. The results of the BTTC compatibility study are included. A final recommendation for leakage inductance screening limits is defined.
End Of Life For 24-lead Flatpack With Floating Lid And Replacement With New Package Containing A Grounded Lid For Dual Channel Mil-std-1553 Transceivers.
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.