The UT04VS50P is a +5.V, programmable output, four channel voltage supervisor whose function is to monitor vital supply and signal voltages in microprocessor systems.
The UT04VS50P is a radiation-hardened by design voltage supervisor, which simultaneously monitors up to four supply levels utilized in a system, providing status output for each signal, VOUTx, as well as, a system reset signal if any of the monitored signals moves out of range.
The UT04VS50P is ideal for power-on reset controllers for microprocessors, microcontrollers, FPGAs, ASICs and DSPs, and can also be used to sequence multiple power supplies with delays between application of each power supply and the final delay for bringing the part out of reset.
Our family voltage supervisors (UT01VSxxx and UT04VSxxx) may be daisy-chained using the master reset capability, or wired in parallel using the open-drain outputs and ideal to control Frontgrade's Voltage Regulators.
- 4.5V to 5.5V Operating voltage range
- 6 Fixed Threshold Voltage Monitors (3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, 1.2V, 1.0V)
- Fixed & Adjustable Threshold Voltage Select modes
- Threshold Voltage Select with TH0, TH1 pins
- Adjustable RESET Timeout with external capacitor
- Independent Voltage Monitoring and Sequencing
- Manual Reset Input Pin
- Active Low and Active High RESET pins
- Output Voltages Open Drain
- Two VOUTS active high and two VOUTS programmable with INV Pin
- RESET, RESETB Outputs Open Drain
- Over-voltage Detection Mode
- Monitor power supply and battery functions in microprocessor, DSP, microcontroller, ASIC and FPGA system
- Replace discrete components to improve system reliability and accuracy and reduce total solution cost
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: 55°C to 125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: 300 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤100 MeV-cm2/mg
- 28-Lead Ceramic Dual Flatpack
- 1000uA (typical)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.