For space applications demanding the highest reliability and radiant tolerant products, Frontgrade offers the UT32M0R500, 32-bit Arm® Cortex® -M0+ microcontroller.
For large fleet, low orbit/short duration applications, we offer our Constellation grade devices. These light weight plastic-packaged microcontrollers use the same internal components as their ceramic counterparts and are screened to our Constellation flow for greater affordability. Both plastic and ceramic microcontrollers are designed for a reduced total cost of ownership through efficient technology reuse across many different applications.
Targeted for applications such as distributed control and command applications, these radiation tolerant microcontrollers include a complete front-end analog signal chain, wide range of digital and communication support.
For added design flexibility, our Arm® microcontrollers integrates two independent CAN 2.0B controllers for primary and redundant controller area network (CAN) topologies. Our microcontrollers, whether plastic or ceramic packaged incorporate a variety of power-saving modes to facilitate the design of low power applications - all are supported by the Arm Keil® Development Tool Environment.
The UT32M0R500-EVB, evaluation development board, provides a comprehensive and rapid prototyping platform for our Arm® microcontrollers. The ArduinoTM Uno connectivity and full product pinout allow for easy expansion and accessibility.
Our Arm® microcontrollers integrate the industry standard Arm Cortex®-M0+ processor that supports a powerful set of development and debug tools from Arm. The Arm Keil MDK development kit and ULNK2 debugger are required and may be downloaded from the Arm website. The software development kit contains API library, driver APIs and example source code to aid in the acceleration of your product development.
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex® -M0+ Processor @ 50MHz
- Integrated Memory
- 96KB Dual Port SRAM with EDAC + Scrubbing
- 8MB Flash
- +3.0V to +3.6V Single Supply
- Two Independent CAN 2.0B Controllers
- Integrated Analog Functions
- 12-bit ADC with a Programmable Gain Amplifier
- Precision Current Source
- Two 12-bit DACs
- Two Analog Voltage Comparators
- Temperature Sensor
- Communication Interfaces
- I2C, SPI, GPIO, UART, JTAG and WDT
- Low Power Modes
- API Software Development Kit
- RTOS Support
- Real-Time eXecutive (RTX) supported directly by Arm® Keil®
- FreeRTOS (Opensource)
- FPGA Scrubber
- Motor Controller
- CAN Bus Controller
- Space VPX Chassis Management
- Telemetry/System Health Monitoring
- Distributed Command and Control
- Data Acquisition
- RF Signal Chain Management
- UT32M0R500 (ceramic): 143-pin CLGA, CBGA, CCGA
- UT32M0R500 (plastic): 143-pin PBGA
- 14.5 mm x 14.5 mm, 1.0 mm pitch
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +105°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: <50 krad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤80 MeV-cm2/mg
- SEU Rate: <2.81 x E-12 errors/bit-day
- 300mW (typical)
- Flight Grade:
- UT32M0R500 (ceramic): QML-Q, QML-V
- UT32M0R500 (plastic): CAES Constellation flow (Consult Factory)
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
- UT32M0R500 (ceramic): 5962-17212
- UT32M0R500 (plastic): N/A
- Evaluation Kit:
- UT32M0R500-EVB, UT32M0R500, 32-bit Arm Cortex –M0+ Evaluation Board
- USB-Mini USB Cable
- Self-Adhesive Rubber Feet
- AC Wall Adapter
- Software Development Kit:
- UT32M0R500-EVB, 32-bit Arm® Cortex® –M0+ Microcontroller
- Quick Install Guide
- UT32M0R500 Datasheet
- UT32M0R500 Functional Manual
- Applications Notes
- UT32M0R500 Driver APIs
- UT32M0R500 Example Code
- RTOS Support (Real-Time eXecutive, FreeRTOS)
SMD# 5962-17212 ADC AND I2C FUNCTIONAL MANUAL ERRATA
SMD 5962-17212 PCS NON-CONFORMANCE & SMD PCS SPECIFICATION CLARIFICATION
SMD 5962-17212 UPDATE; PIN C4 DESCRIPTION CHANGE; SER AND SEP CHANGE; I2C AND ADC SPECIFICATION AND VALUE UPDATES; PIN M2 TYPO CORRECTION
Use the link(s) below to view the ECAD Model for this product.
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.